Friday, August 05, 2005

Happy Turtles

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life's really been complicated lately. I am looking for jobs online and in the newspaper daily since my working permit is out already for 2 weeks now. I want to start working right away because I need to and because I have been patient waiting for this for awhile. I also have to hurry and master the driver's handbook for California so I could at least take a test and be issued a permit then practice driving on real streets. My husband and I are also trying to start a new project which might benefit us in the future so all of this is really getting stressful for me. Inlcuding the fact that I am calling home a lot to see about a transaction done for me by my parents. Very frustrating sometimes. It is just good that my husband is patient and very supportive when I get down and depressed.

It is also good to see in the morning that Turtle and Mrs.Turtle are happy like that, contented with their simple life. So refreshing.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, they do look happy and contented. ^_^ my mom hd her driver's license but i think its just tepmorarty kasi she's trying to apply for another one. sigh. well, at least those turtles seem contented.. you deserve to be pud ate mel.

Unknown said...

ooohh, either they're hugging or he is kissing her butt. either way- good deal!

don't let the administrative/transaction stuff get you down-- soon enough you'll be working 10 hour work days and think back on this time as a lovely vacation.

Anonymous said...

God bless you for your plans... Yes...bisdak ni! ",)

Patrick said...

aww ... so damn cute! shucks!

wishing you the best on your project ;)

Jeanny said...

Hi M. Since I cannot comment on ur Xanga to congratulate you, Im greeting you here. CONGRATULATION sis on landing this new job. :D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Corti diet pill slim fioricet 300e mercedes Dvd celebrex Coupe g35 infiniti part discount heart wedding invitations teen big asses Female domination arizona Software for making wedding invitations

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »