Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Do Get Bored

Moving here and being out of job while waiting for my visa was a decision I made a year ago or so. I have been warned that I could get bored here but if that would be an excuse not to come here nothing would really happen.

I have been doing well for the past months but this fifth month, I just woke up and realized I am bored. I have been so proud to tell friends no I am not bored, there is so much to do around the house but I guess I have come to the end of the line and I will just have to accept it I do get bored.

From hereon I will just be praying harder that my visa will come sooner then I can start applying for jobs and do my interviews and then I will be busy. And please do not get me wrong I am not complaining...I just came to a realization that this really can come. So far it has been all good and God has been really gracious with us and have taken care of all our needs. My husband has been really strong and mature and responsible and has been taking care of me so much better than what I had in my mind knowing the fact that he is ten years younger than me. I am proud of him. At least I already did my finger printing a couple of weeks ago so I am just waiting for the results. Just waiting.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

Don't be bored. If you're really that determined, then positively you'll gonna make it ;)

jade said...

Good luck with getting your visa soon. I love the pictures you posted of Harajuku. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

melanie right? ;) yep, peeps do get bored in the US. but i still say ur lucky that ur actually there! good luck!

Jeanny said...

Good luck on the visa.

Being bored is but natural but if boredome do hits you, I know you'll surely find a way to kill such feeling. :D

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »