Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Mother In-Law Is Good To Me

Just this Saturday...



  1. She and my husband suprised me for a date with her to a pedicure, my first pedicure here in the United States.
  2. She took me shopping to buy gifts for Father's Day for my husband and I to give his Dad since we cannot afford that just yet.
  3. She got me a nice pink skirt and a cotton blouse perfect for summer
  4. We had lunch at one of my beginning to be favorite mexican stop, Chipotle
  5. After going with her with the rest of her shopping we stopped for yogurt, Chocolate .
  6. She went shopping more and found herself a purse and a wallet (that she very much needed) and got them and she decided to get me the purse that I was looking at too.

8 comments:

Patrick said...

wow that was cool ;)

Jeanny said...

Your MIL is so cool. :D

happy weekend Butiks.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! ...but...hmmm...is she trying to get you to give her a cute little grandchild...

-just playing the devil's advocate :)

Patrick said...

ditto! hehehe .... ;)

consise10 said...

What a beautiful woman your MIL is.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
http://www.coffee-folgers-maker-single.info/quitting-smoking-expect.html panic attacks effexor xr Small ship alaskan cruises Faqs effexor

Anonymous said...

What a great site George bosak hockey 2006 halo blue projector headlights Doughtery 27s drug store Awning 10x16&apos Tight leather pants for women Drivein projectors panasonic projector lens ptae100e Blackberry decision supreme court cnet Star cruise packages audio conferencing wireless micrphones for meetings Low blood pressure cures Philadelphia air and gas filters commercial and industrial I need cheap cell phones renting a projector in the twin cities http://www.armyjagscholarshipprograms.info/mini-perm-loan.html Venlafaxine ocd

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Camping sleeping http://www.cpubenchmarkcomparison.info/Blackjack.html lsu basketball roster 1968 Personal saunas constructions Blackjack strategy chart game minnesota gophers basketball awnings for motorcaravans Water pills water weight Liposvelt diet pills Medicines neurontin