Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Happening

Last weekend I asked him to join me and do more things with me that I like to do even if it's not his kind of things to do. I saw them happening one by one. Well someone said in life make lists so I thought this would be a very good list to start with

  • He watched Finding Neverland, Mulan, Lilo & Stitch with me, not exactly his kind of movies.
  • He let me play the Coyote Ugly CD in his car because I like it (instead of his hiphop and trance cds) even if its scratched and old.
  • He considered putting swimming with me at the pool after work above an appointment with our new car dealer just because I wanted to go swimming.
  • He earned points for doing well at his job and he got me a set of steak knives out of it.

And that is just for the past 3 days too.